The famous American artist called Los Angeles as plastic as Hollywood itself which is the chief attraction of Los Angeles. But he also added that he loves plastic and he liked being plastic. the le blanc house proves his quote right. Despite everything in Los Angeles being plastic, it has its own special charm that cannot be ignored as much you may try. Leblanc house gives you a detail about the tourist attractions Los Angeles that will guide you through the nooks and corners of Los Angeles to make your journey worth a while. Moreover, we will talk about USA casinos with the best casino games like blackjack, slots, roulette and video poker.
History of the City of Angels
The name of the city is derived from a Spanish phrase that says “El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de Los Ángeles del Río Porciúncula” which denotes the queen of the angels is the lady of the town that apparently means the Virgin Mary. However, the history of Los Angeles begins with the settlement of 11 Spanish families in 1848. Slowly the city saw the light of development and became one of the most prosperous cities in entire America. The economy of Los Angeles has always been strong due to its massive resources in farming petroleum real estate and many more avenues.
Best Tourist Attractions Los Angeles
- Universal studio: The theme park here had been the centre of attraction for years. It offers many rides based on the themes of Hollywood movie like titanic, Jurassic park, etc
- Griffith Park and Griffith Observatory: one of the best tourist attractons in Los Angeles, this is the largest observatory and park of California situated on the Santa Monica hills of California. This place has free entry for the public.
- Disneyland Resort: Disney is the ultimate dream for all fantasy lover and if you haven’t visited the Disneyland resort when you are in Los Angeles, then there is a reason you would regret
- Hollywood: Hollywood is the biggest attraction why people even plan to visit Los Angeles. It’s situated in the suburbs of the main city but has no less charm than the main city
- The Getty Center: out of the many tourist attractions in Los Angeles, this is another huge museum on the hills of Santa Monica which is a must-visit place in Los Angeles. Getty was the late superrich oil magnate of America.
Hollywood Sign – American Trademark and Cultural Icon
The Hollywood sign has been shown in many Hollywood movies, most recent among which was Friends with Benefits. This is definitely one of the popular tourist attraction Los Angeles as many people come here to click a photo in front of this giant American cultural icon. It is a 45 foot tall and 350-foot structure which shows the word Hollywood written in capital letters. This icon is an ideal spot for the selfie lovers as it makes a great background for the pictures especially on Instagram. This icon is situated in the mount lee that is one of the hills in the Santa Monica range.
The Nightlife in Los Angeles will Enthrall You
Los Angeles has a terrific nightlife to offer you. The best casinos of Los Angeles are Larry Flynt’s Lucky Lady Casino, Hollywood Park Casino, Hustler Casino, Commerce Casino and many more. These best USA casinos are open round the clock on all days of the week and offer the best casino games of Blackjack Games, Slots Games, Roulette Games, Video Poker, craps, baccarat and lot more. The nightlife of Los Angeles is as fantastic and dreamlike as the movies in Hollywood.
LA’s Best Beaches
- Paradise Cove Beach: it is the top tourist desto\ination in Los Angeles and one of the cleanest beach on the map that is near Malibu, it is a tiny beach that is used both as a public and private beach.
10 Best Things to do in Downtown LA
The downtown Los Angeles has a completely different air from the rest of the city. It is the cultural hub of the city and has a lot of fun activity associated with it
- Oue Skyspace: this is a seventy floored building which is also used as an observation deck from where you can watch the whole city. when you are in downtown Los Angeles you must visit this skyspace for a wonderful view of the city
- Skyslide: the skyslide will give you a nauseating view of the city as it will take you in a chute that is completely transparent and will swoosh down in a jiffy to give you a dizzying adrenaline rush.
- Grand Central Market: this is a market where you get all the fresh produce of the locality and you will get a lot to eat here.
- LA Live: it is the top entertainment hub of the city from live music to dance, it’s a never-ending party going on here all round the year
- Grand Park: family friendly these green outdoors of the park are sure to relax you
- Escape Room LA: these are large rooms full of mysteries which you have to solve
- Nickel Diner: if you want to taste authentic American food in a vintage surrounding, this place is yours
- Grammy Museum LA Live: if you know what grammy is about, you will surely know what we are trying to say here
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa: if you don’t visit a spa you are not on holiday at all
- Helicopter Tour: if sky slide and skyspace are not enough, you can very much take the helicopter ride to have a great view.